Tartu, Tartumaa schicke E-Mail/maile
A. Le Coq The Beer Museum / VorstellungTartu is the birthplace of Estonian beer industry and has been a beer town for nearly a thousand years. In order to perpetuate the history of industrial brewing, the Beer Museum was opened on July 1, 2003. The Beer Museum is located on the territory of A. Le Coq in a malt tower, built in 1898. The museum is located on six floors and the total number of exhibits amounts to approximately 2000. The exhibition explains brewing traditions worldwide and in Estonia, starting from the ancient Egyptian beer culture until the present times. You can see both, the homebrew making tools and old industrial beer equipment. Naturally, the museum also includes beer corks, bottles, jars and barrels. The museum exhibits speak of the students’ beer-drinking traditions; we have also displayed the prizes and awards from various global exhibitions. All museum visits are concluded in the museum pub, where the visitors have a chance to taste drinks produced by A. Le Coq. Upon special request, tours can be arranged to the production facilities.
Beer Museum is open Tue-Sat 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Guided tours last for two hours. The excursion includes a visit to the museum, tasting the drinks and, if desired, a tour in the production facilities.
•Guided tours for individual visitors are performed on Thursdays at 2 p.m. and on Saturdays at 10 a.m., 12 a.m. and 2 p.m. Prior registration is not necessary.
•Guided tours for groups (starting from 10 persons) are performed with prior registration at least one day in advance. The excursions are conducted on Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays. Prior registration by phone +372 7 449 711 or e-mail .email@example.com Please follow the scheduled timings.
Adults 25 EEK
Children, minors, retired 5 EEK
The Beer Museum can be accessed from the factory’s main gate on Laulupeo street (gate facing Tähtvere Park).
Write a review
Seien Sie der Erste, der Bewertung hinzufügt