Tallinn, Harjumaa schicke E-Mail/maile
Church Of St. Simeon And The Prophetess Hanna / VorstellungSt. Simeon is the second Orthodox church to have developed in the suburbs after the Northern War. It is located near the harbor and was built in 1752 - 1755 at the initiative of Russian seamen. Since the coastline was considerably closer to the city in those days, the church was practically on the edge of the water, and the foundation required some landfill. According to legend, rubble from shipwrecks was used for this purpose.
Write a review
Seien Sie der Erste, der Bewertung hinzufügt