Lääne-Virumaa Send e-mail
Käsmu Kabel ja Kalmistu / DescriptionThe village of Käsmu is home to a wooden chapel, erected using money donated by the villagers in 1863. The surrounding cemetery is the final resting place of more than 30 sea captains who brought prominence to the village. The cemetery has one of Estonia’s most beautiful monuments, erected by a Captain Tiedemann in memory of his most beloved daughter Signe, who died at a young age. Made in Finland from cast metal, the monument was completed in 1937.
Write a review
Be the first to review this company