Rogosi Mõisa Koduloomuuseum




Be the first to review this company Write a review


Send e-mail

Rogosi Mõisa Koduloomuuseum / Description

The founder of the manor, Polish-born Stanislaus Rogosinsky, built a small and supposedly wooden manor in the site of a former stronghold or Medieval settlement. The manor was first mentioned in 1597. The name Ruusmäe originates from the early 20th century. The local history museum that is open to visitors in summer is located in the gate tower of the manor.

Rogosi Mõisa Koduloomuuseum / Gallery

Send e-mail

Write a review


Be the first to review this company

Company categories

People who visited "Rogosi Mõisa Koduloomuuseum" also viewed