Tallinn, Harjumaa Lähetä sähköposti
Bike Rental / EsittelyWe try to cater for most cycling needs.
* City bikes - 3 gears, coaster brake, easy riding
* Trekking - for longer distances, rack, puncture proof Schwalbe Marathon tires
* MTB - 26 or 29er, for casual rides or competition
* Road - for fast rides or grouprides, TT also available
* Childrens trailers - Croozer and Chariot, 1 or 2 seats
* Childrens equipment - seats and smaller bikes
* Cargobikes - Babboe City and Cargo
* Cube Electric Hybrids (Pedelecs)
* Fatbikes - 2 Fatties, for sand or fun or snow
* Foldable bikes - 20" wheels
* Vintage bikes and singlespeeds - for stylish rides
* more bikes coming all the time- if you don't see what you need, please ask!
Around 200 bikes to choose from. Advanced booking recommended for groups or special requirements.
Lock and helmet are included in the price of rental. We can also provide you with repair kit (free of charge).
And for rainy days we also have rainproof clothing available (also free of charge)!
Standard rental prices:
1-3 hours 7 EUR
6 hours 12 EUR
24 hours 15 EUR
2 days 27 EUR
3 days 37 EUR
4 days 45 EUR
5 and more days 9 EUR / day
Deposit: 100 eur cash or credit card pre-authorization.
Road, fatbikes, cargobikes and tandems extra.
rented so called "trekking bike" for 3 days and get quite normal price. Me like bike freak discovered Tallinn and it's 160 km of bicycle roads (they tell, there's so many of them) ;). They advertise to have 120 bikes and I saw small house full of bikes and equipment, all different bikes and gear. Bought also new and secure lock from there, Abus Folding lock, was expensive but I hope will be worth, when I am back at home (25.07.2010)