Pärnu, Pärnumaa Lähetä sähköposti
Orthodox Church Of The Transfiguration Of Our Lord In Pärnu / EsittelyThe historic old-Russian-style cross-shaped building was erected in 1904. It belongs to the Estonian congregation of the Apostolic Orthodox Church. There is a plaque to Father Mihkel Suigusaar in the southeastern corner of the churchyard.
Be the first to review this company
Be the first to review this company Arvioi