Haapsalu, Läänemaa Lähetä sähköposti
Paralepa alumine tuletorn / EsittelyLighthouses Paralepa are in Haapsalu at distance of 802 m from each other. In 1916 the lighthouses were constructed, when for pass of the military ships a way between boundary the island Vormsi and the peninsula of Noarootsi increased by 40 meters of width and 5 meters of depth. The lighthouses were covered with a temporary flooring of white color and a yellow façade. In 1923 in lighthouses were installed lamps. The bottom lighthouse had (58° 56,1’ N, 23° 29,1’ E) the height 17 m and the light height 17 m over the sea and visibility of 8 miles. The top lighthouse had the height 27 m and the light height 27 m over the sea and visibility of 8 miles. On the lamps was a white light. In 1932 was constructed of reinforced concrete a new top lighthouse which was 34 m in height. It was colored in black. The bottom lighthouse of reinforced concrete was 16 m in height was constructed in 1934, and was on the distance of 800 m from the top lighthouse. It was colored in white. The lighthouses are equipped with the automatic device. The light of bottom lighthouse was on the height 15 m over the sea and visibility of 9 miles, light characteristic: Q W 1 s; 0,4 + 0,6 = 1 s. The height over the sea of the top lighthouse light was 34 m and visibility of 9 miles, light characteristic: Oc W 4 s; 2 + 2 = 4 s. In 1980 the lighthouses were connected to an electric network (EMS-210). Today the lamps are modernized. Some constructions near the top lighthouse had been remained and now are in private.
Be the first to review this company