Viljandi, Viljandimaa Lähetä sähköposti
St John's Lutheran Church In Viljandi / EsittelyThis Church was a Franciscan Abbey in the Middle Ages. It was used by the townsfolk from the 15th century and turned into a furniture storehouse in 1951. Reconsecrated in 1992, the church has been renovated and is now used as a church and a congregation centre. Beautiful new stained-glass windows.
Be the first to review this company