Pärnu, Pärnumaa Lähetä sähköposti
The Building Of Higher Girls' School / EsittelyIt was built in 1864-1866 for the Higher Girls School of Pärnu and was used by the school until their new building was completed in 1902. In 1904-1910, an annex was built for a pharmacy; the furniture of the latter dates from 1930-1931 and was designed by O. Siinmaa. It accommodated the main office of narrow gauge railways at the time of the Republic of Estonia. In the Soviet period, the building was used as a club for Soviet officers. Now the building is being used by a casino and the Mirage nightclub.
Be the first to review this company