Archeologiniai paminklai

Meklējumu rezultāti 420

Loading

Angla Windmills

Saaremaa

The only remaining group of windmills on Saaremaa is located in Angla, at the 32 kilometer mark on the Upa-Leisi road. It is the only one remaining windmill hill on Saaremaa. In 1925, when the village of Angla consisted of 13 farms, there were nine windcatchers on the hill. At one time, these open to the winds hills of...

View details

Sūtīt e-pastu

Anse küla sihi ülemine tuletorn

Saaremaa

The lighthouse is located on the island of Saaremaa, on Sõrve peninsula, to the North from Anseküla. The lighthouse of Anseküla is at distance of 3128 m from Est 931 Lõu lighthouse, the direction 103,1° that is on the coast of the Baltic Sea between Sõrve peninsula to the west along the coast of a bay of Lõu. Concrete...

View details

score
-

Sūtīt e-pastu

Antsa Laikmā (Ants Laikmaa) mājas muzejs

Läänemaa

Mākslinieks Antss Laikmā ir dzimis 1866.gada 5.maijā Vigalas pagastā, Lēnes apriņķī. Studējis glezniecību Sanktpēterburgā un Diseldorfas Mākslas akadēmijā, viņa mīļākā tehnika bija pastelis. Galvenokārt viņš gleznoja dabas ainavas un igauņu intelektuāļu un Lēnes apriņķa zemnieku portretus. Savas pēdējās mājas...

View details

Sūtīt e-pastu

Arched Bridge

Tartu, Tartumaa

Since 1959, at the place where the historical Stone Bridge spanned the banks of the Emajõgi River for more than one and a half centuries, stands the Arched Bridge for pedestrians. The ends of the reinforced concrete bridge are supported by the foundation of the old Stone Bridge.

View details

score
-

Sūtīt e-pastu

Ascension Of Our Lord Orthodox Church Of Angerja

Raplamaa

The attractive church building, which had been deserted for about half the century, has been restored by the new congregation. Epp Haabsaar’s icons on the new iconostasis (2006) bear witness to the good quality of the modern Estonian icon painting.

View details

score
-

Sūtīt e-pastu

Sūtīt e-pastu

Sūtīt e-pastu

Sūtīt e-pastu

Avispea Kirik

Lääne-Virumaa

View details

score
-

Sūtīt e-pastu

Sūtīt e-pastu

Banking House In Pärnu

Pärnu, Pärnumaa

A banking house in the style of Bank of Estonia department buildings, designed by A. Kotli and O. Soans, is an example of the representative traditionalism of the end of the 1930s. The building got its final finish after World War II and until 1967 it was used as a theatre. It currently accommodates two banks. The historical...

View details

score
-

Sūtīt e-pastu

Bastions Of Narva

Narva, Ida-Virumaa

Despite the investments into Narva's defences, made during almost a half a century, the Swedish Kingdom had to admit in the mid-17th century that Narva's defences could not have been able to withstand the quickly developing offensive weaponry. And although leaders of the fortification service, created in 1635, prepared plans...

View details

score
-

Sūtīt e-pastu

Beach Café's Building In Pärnu

Pärnu, Pärnumaa

This is an outstanding example of functionalism designed by architect O. Siinmaa and engineer H. Laul and completed in 1939. The building has large picture and circular windows, a mushroom-shaped balcony and terraces of reinforced concrete. It was redesigned into the Sunset Nightclub in the course of reconstruction initiated...

View details

score
-

Sūtīt e-pastu

Beach Salon (kuursaal) And AndOpen-Air Stand

Pärnu, Pärnumaa

The Kuursaal building dating from 1880 has been repeatedly renovated – the last renovation took place in 2003. The functionalist cylindrical bandstand behind the building was erected according to the design by O. Siinmaa in 1937 and renovated in 1985. Next to the Kuursaal there is the monument of Raimond Valgre (R. Pärg).

View details

score
-

Sūtīt e-pastu

Building Of The Orthodox Church In Laiuse

Jõgevamaa

Laiuse Russian-Orthodox Wooden Church, built in 1864, is located at Jõgeva-Mustvee highway 1,5 km east of Mõra Village. The former Estonian well-known public figure Jaan Poska grew up in this church-village.

View details

score
-

Sūtīt e-pastu