Lääne-Virumaa Sūtīt e-pastu
Haaviku Farm / AprakstsHaaviku Holiday Home is a quiet and peaceful place in the middle of the Lahemaa National Park, in Tepelvälja village. It is 85 km to Tallinn and 30 km to Rakvere from here.
Our season lasts from May until September.
You can find nice nature tracks near Oandu lake (300 m) and get more information about our region at Oandu Nature Centre. Short trip - 2,5 km - takes one to Sagadi Manor or to Altja village, where the closest beach and tavern are. In a little-bit longer distance there are Vihula manor - 7 km, Palmse Manor - 8 km, Käsmu Maritime Museum - 12 km.
• accommodation in camping cabins (3 cabins for up to 4 persons; small fridge in every cabin)
• shower, toilets, national sauna,
• fully equipped outdoor kitchen
• bicycle rent
• car hire
• barbeque and fireplace
• free WiFi
• fishing (with your own equipment)
• Canoe-trips with our partenrs
• Guided tours in National Park
Write a review
Hubane, vaikne koht, ümberringi väga palju teha-vaadata - matkarajad, Lahemaa mõisad , järv, meri jne.... (07.11.2010)