Pärnu, Pärnumaa Sūtīt e-pastu
House At 24 Kuninga St. / AprakstsA baroque style merchant’s house with a typical central walk-in fireplace and a symmetrical ground plan that has been constantly rebuilt was completed in 1694. In 1978-1982 it was restored pursuant to the 18th century style into a municipal building.
Write a review
Be the first to review this company