Järvamaa Sūtīt e-pastu
Kabala Mõis / AprakstsThe building of Kabala Manor was started by Baron Hans von Uexküll in the second half of the 18th century. The prestigious building of the early classical style was completed in 1774. There are household premises on the vaulted ground floor, with reception and living quarters upstairs. A number of changes have been made over a period of time, but the purpose of the rooms has mainly remained the same. The manor owner's office is particularly highly prized. Its neo-baroque interior features the owners' decorative heraldic shields and wooden paneling on the walls. There are several attractive tiled stoves that should be noted.
The house is surrounded by a freely landscaped park replacing the baroque park of the second half of the 19th century.
Kabala house has had several owners, the most recent of them being the Lipharts and the Vietinghoffs.
A school has been located in the house since 1923. Currently it is Kabala Elementary School.
Write a review
Be the first to review this company