Pärnu, Pärnumaa Skicka e-post
Orthodox Church Of St Catherine The Great Martyr In Pärnu / BeskrivningIt was built for the Pärnu garrison in 1768 according to the order of Empress Catherine II who travelled through Pärnu in 1764 to replace the wooden church erected in 1752. The church completed in 1768 (architect P. Jegorov) is the richest and most stylish example of a baroque church in Estonia and it has influenced the architecture of apostolic orthodox churches in all the Baltic States.
Write a review
Be the first to review this company
Be the first to review this company Write a review