Pärnu, Pärnumaa Sūtīt e-pastu
House And Commercial Building 45 Rüütli St. / AprakstsThe brick building of gothic design was erected in two stages: at the end of the 19th century according to the design by B. V. Bock and in 1904 according to the design by H. v. Wolffeldt. The Bristol Hotel and Restaurant were there. In the Soviet time the building housed the Kalev Canteen and office premises; the part of the hotel on the second storey has been restored under its historic name.
Write a review
Be the first to review this company